|The conversion of presentation for chemical formula|
|Sorry, the service is temporary not operating !|
Conversion of inorganic chemical formula written in ASCII character set to its HTML form is assured by GetChemForm($formula)
web service. Amount of atoms in the ion is expressed by number without sign, valence of ion is expressed as number followed by plus sign (+).
Following examples shows conversion of selected minerals chemical formula:
- CaCO3 - Calcit (convert)
- Co2+Co3+2S4 - Linneit (convert)
- Fe2+SO4.7H2O - Melantrit (convert)
- Mn2+3Al2(SiO4)3 - Spessartin (convert)
- Ca2Fe2+Al2BSi4O15(OH) - Fero-axinit (convert)
- Na2Fe3+(SO4)2(OH).H2O - Metasideronatrit (convert)
- Fe2+2Fe3+(SiFe3+)O5(OH)4 - Cronstedtit (convert)
Convertor algorithm is applied in the information system of Collections pavilion,
Institute of Geosciences, BERG faculty, Technical University in Kosice.